MicroPhototherapy $120 per treatment
Purchase a Series of 8 treatments $480
($60 each) you save 50%
This advanced facial treatment emits gentle pulses of light and heat energy to:
• stimulate collagen production and improve facial tone and elasticity
• may reduce the signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots (sun damage).
• smooth and even out skin tone for healthier and younger looking skin. May help even out acne scars.
• treat your face, neck, décolleté and hands.
This revolutionary non-ablative, non-abrasive procedure requires No Down time!
Before and after photos that show the results of a series of 8 treatments.
Fine Lines and pores are reduced, redness diminished and overall skin tone and texture is greatly improved.
How is this better than a regular facial?
A traditional facial cannot reach the collagen layer that light can. FSD emits gentle pulses of light and heat to create a mild wound/heal effect in the collagen layer, causing collagen to react and renew. The addition of heat accelerates collagen renewal and helps open pores for better product absorbency.
What can I expect for results?
An FSD treatment will smooth fine lines and wrinkles, increase elasticity, decrease pore size and create a more even skin tone.
Immediate: Increase in blood circulation
Short Term: A subtle peeling effect, renewed balance between the dry and oily areas of the skin, homogenized skin tone
Long Term: Rejuvenated appearance, better skin texture, fine line reduction, pore size reduction
When will I see results?
Certain results will be almost immediate. But best results can be seen one month after the last session.
How do I get the best results?
We recommend starting with a series of 6-8 facials performed 2 times a week over the course of 1 month. Depending on the condition of your skin, you may need more or less of the recommended treatments.
Results are based on the natural aging process as well as after-care maintenance and procedures. The better you care for your skin, the longer the results will last. We recommend a monthly maintenance session to help maintain and enhance results.
How many visits will I need?
Although you may feel and see results after 1 treatment, 6-8 visits are recommended for the best results.
What will I feel during treatment?
With each train of pulses emitted by FSD, you will feel heat. As the number of pulses increases, heat will also accumulate. This means the number of pulses emitted is directly related to the heat sensation you will feel.
Is it painful?
There should be no real discomfort associated with treatment you do feel slight heat with each pulse. If at any time you feel discomfort, let the technician know and treatment will be adjusted to fit your comfort zone.
Is the light dangerous?
No, the light is similar to a light bulb, only more intense. There are no harmful rays such as x-ray or UV rays.
Contraindications for clients to use LHE
- Pregnant or lactating
- Fitzpatrick Scale VI skin
- Have tanned by sun or artificial tanning machine within the last 21 days
- Have a tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area
- Have abnormal skin conditions due to different diseases, conditions (e.g. diabetes) or medicinal intake
- Have a history of skin conditions such as vitiligo or psoriasis in the treatment area
- Have a history of local skin infections
- Have been treated with isotretinoin (Accutane) within the past 6 months
- Have used any medications, herbal preparations or chemicals that cause photosensitivity, within the past 6 weeks. These include, but are not limited to, gold therapy, tetracycline, or sulfa drugs, and certain psychiatric medications. In case of uncertainty regarding photosensitizing side effects, consult their physician.
- Suffer from epilepsy
- Have diseases related to photosensitivity, such as Porphyria, Polymorphic Light Eruption, Solar Urticaria, Lupus and other autoimmune diseases
- Have a history of herpes outbreaks in the treatment area, unless the patient has consulted their physician and received prophylaxis treatment prior to LHE treatment.
- Have a history of skin cancer or radiotherapy treatments within the past 5 years. Will not be treated without their acting physician’s consent.
- Have been on a steroid regimen (i.e. for asthma) over the last 3 months
- Have an active implant, such as a pacemaker, incontinence device, insulin pump, etc.
- Have any other condition which, in the practitioner’s opinion, would make it unsafe to be treated.