*Eyebrow $12 add on to any facial $5
*Brow Tint $18 (with wax $30)
*Lip/Chin $8 add on to any facial $5
*Full face $25
*Half Arms $25
*Full Arms $40
*Under Arms $25
*Brazilian $75 (Women only)
Pre Brazilian Waxing Prep:
- Your skin is often more sensitive the time near your period and waxing can be more painful than normal. So your appointment shouldn't be any closer than a couple of days before or after your period.
- Cleanliness: Shower and lightly exfoliate your entire bikini area right before your appointment using warm, not hot water.
- Don’t use any lotions in bikini area.
- Hair Growth: You need some hair growth for the wax to hold onto; about ¼ inch to a ½ inch is recommended. If the hair is too long it will need to be trimmed down, if not it will make waxing hurt more than it needs to. You can do this yourself or the Esthetician will do it for a $10 fee.
- Pain preventers: Take an aspirin or Tylenol 30- 45 minutes before your appointment if you’re worried about pain.
Post Brazilian Waxing Care:
- Watch your fashion choices: Don’t wear tight panties for the rest of the day.
- Hands off: Keep hands away from touching freshly waxed skin, as this can encourage irritation or small bumps.
- Shower instead of a bath: Don’t take a hot bath for 24hrs.
- Not Too hot: No tanning beds, saunas or steam rooms for the next two days.
- Exfoliate: Two full days later use a mild exfoliator. My pick, exfoliating gloves you can use in the shower.
Fountain of Youth Skin Care You will find quality skin care products and professional service!
Owner and licensed Esthetician Tina Ahmann